Wellbeing.ie Terms and Conditions
- Wellbeing.ie is registered with the Companies Registrations Office in Ireland.
- The term ‘Wellbeing.ie’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website will also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Paid listings are featured on Wellbeing.ie to allow our users to find what they are looking for and can be entered by our users or members of our team. Businesses can request for their listing to be removed from appearing on Wellbeing.ie by making a clear and formal request as such to a member of the Wellbeing.ie team or by filling in our summit listing form and choose your preferred option. By listing your business on our website you are confirming that details entered are accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Users should enter an individual business to the business listings once, duplications for any reason is not allowed. Wellbeing.ie maintain the right to edit or remove any paid business listings.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland and will be resolved in the courts of Ireland. If you have any concerns about any of the above please email email@example.com
- Wellbeing.ie fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information on this website without your clear permission. Any personal information volunteered will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003.
- We will not disclose your personal information or data for a purpose other than the purposes for which you supplied it, and will not disclose it to any other person or organisation unless you have given us consent to do so. You may also notify us at any time that you want to change the information held by using the Contact Us form on the website.
Website disclaimer for Wellbeing.ie
- Wellbeing.ie assumes no liability on behalf of businesses listed on this site. We do not check, monitor, license, or in any other way regulate businesses that advertise on this site. We do not endorse any of the activities listed by the businesses on this site. We endeavour to list reputable businesses only but we are not responsible for any issues arising from visitors choosing a person or business listed on this site. We encourage you to do your own research but if you still have concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by wellbeing.ie and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of wellbeing.ie. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Fees to advertise in the Wellbeing are non-refundable once the advert has gone live.
- Banner ads, box ads and Directory Listings can be cancelled at any time and by doing so you forfeit the fee.